Make time: 25 minutes
Makes: 8 Spooky Oreo Spiders.
You will need:
- 1 x Tub of Cookie Dough Collective dough (we used Classic Choc Chip)
- Oreo cookies
- 50g Pretzel Sticks (32 total, broken in half)
- 20g Icing Sugar
- Sprinkles / 100s&1000s (optional)
- Gently split Oreo cookies in half, adding a spoonful of Classic Choc Chip dough onto one half of the Oreo. Sandwich the other half of the Oreo on top and gently press together. Even out the dough on the sides using your fingers or a spoon.
- Take 4 pretzel sticks and break in half. Gently push into the dough on either side to create the spider legs.
- Using the handle of a teaspoon, drop two small blobs of frosting on the top of the Oreo spider for the eyes. Add a pieces of Oreo cookie or a sprinkle to create the pupil of the eye.
- Munch immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Happy Halloween! 🎃