Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
Make time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12 Pretzel Bites
You will need:
- 1 tub of Cookie Dough Collective dough
- 2 cup salted pretzels
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- Sprinkles to decorate
- Roll cookie dough into small balls - roughly 10gs or a teaspoon.
- Sandwich cookie dough between two pretzels and place on a baking tray.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in-between, until smooth and melted.
- Dip one side of each pretzel sandwich into the melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
- Chill on a baking tray until chocolate is firm (10 minutes). Serve chilled or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.