Nutella Stuffed Oreo Cookies
Oh my, these are AMAZING!
Grab a tub of cookie dough (we used Cookies & Cream) and in less than 20 minutes you'll be entering a world of deliciousness you didn't know even existed!
MAKES 6 NUTELLA STUFFED COOKIES
👉 1 3/4 cup cookie dough (250g tub should do it)
👉 1/2 cup (120g) Nutella
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- If your cookie dough is stored in the freezer, pop it on the countertop for 3-5 minutes to soften slightly. Room temperature dough will be harder to work with so no longer than 5 minutes!
- Grab a standard size muffin tin (fit for 6 cookies!) and scoop about 2 tablespoons (40g) of cookie dough into each hole (no need to line it).
- Use your fingers to form the dough into 6 bowls, soon to be filled with Nutella.
- Grab your Nutella and drop in a generous spoon full.
- Once all 6 are full, take 1 tablespoon (20g) of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Gently squish each one flat and place it as a lid.
- Lightly press each lid on. Don't worry about sealing them completely - it'll bake itself shut.
- Bake for 9 minutes and check. The lid should look completely baked, with slight browning on the edges. Give it another minute or two if needed.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven. After 5 minutes, turn the silicon muffin tray over and pop them out onto the rack gently. Allow to cool for another 10 minutes.
- Devour these delicious treats!