Hey Cookie Monsters.
So what's a cookie dough pop you ask? Delicious dough, dipped in melted chocolate, sprinkled with 100s&1000s and popped on the end of a stick!
Are you ready to make some yourself? Follow along through this video tutorial and written instructions below.
You can do this at home with our Cookie Dough Pops Kits, any of our doughs or edible cookie dough you've made from scratch!
What comes in your Cookie Dough Pop Kit?
Chocolate for Melting
Sprinkles for Decorating
Popsicle Sticks to mount your treat
What else do you need?
Water glass (approx. 6-7cm across, microwave safe)
Baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Place all ingredients and equipment on a clean benchtop.
- Unwrap chocolate and break into pieces. Fill the glass with chocolate.
- On low heat, melt chocolate in 30-second bursts. After each 30-second burst, stir chocolate using a teaspoon. Repeat until chocolate is smooth and completely melted, 2-3 times.*
- Scoop out cookie dough using an ice cream scoop. Roll into 30g balls (the size of a ping-pong ball), and place on lined baking tray.
- Dip the end of a popsicle stick into the melted chocolate and gently push the stick into the dough ball. If the pressure is causing the ball to lose its shape, cup the dough in your palm as you do this.
- Complete for all pops and place flat into freezer (10 mins) or fridge (20 mins). Dough should be firm to the touch.
- Pop sprinkles into a bowl and give the chocolate a stir and another 30-seconds heat if needed. Remove dough from chiller.
- One-by-one, dip each cookie dough pop into the melted chocolate, covered to where it meets the stick. Remove from chocolate and gently tap the stick on the edge of your opposite hand. Continue for 10-15 seconds, until excess chocolate has dripped away.
- While the chocolate is still soft, sprinkle 100s&1000s onto the pop. If you're after more sprinkles, dip the pop into the 100s&1000s!
- Place the colourful cookie dough pop on the baking sheet. Repeat for all pops.
- Chill pops in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Eat your pops!!!
Store pops in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 14 days.
Thanks for following along to this tutorial from Cookie Dough Collective!
Cookie Dough Collective, best enjoyed together.