Cookie Dough Snowballs
Make time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12 snowballs
You will need:
- 1 tub of Cookie Dough Collective dough
- White chocolate buttons (130g)
- Sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- Baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Spoon out chilled cookie dough and roll into bite-size balls.
- Pop white chocolate into a small microwave safe bowl and heat on medium in 30 second bursts (2-3 times, stirring in-between).
- Using two spoons, dip and roll your chilled dough into the melted chocolate, covering it completely. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and place the snowball carefully on the parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles, crushed candy cane or both (just make sure to do this before the chocolate firms up).
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes until chocolate is hard, then serve Cookie Dough Snowballs. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh