Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos
This school holidays, keep the kiddies busy (and quiet) with this easy combination of cookies and edible cookie dough.
- 1 x 250g tub Cookie Dough Collective edible cookie dough
- 1 x packet of Oreo Cookies (133g)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (160g)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (13g)
- 1/4 c. sprinkles (or whatever you want to decorate)
Separate Oreos trying to keep the cream intact.
Place small balls (approx. 2 tsp) of cookie dough onto the Oreo half with cream, and sandwich them together. Repeat with remaining Oreos and dough.
Put chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave slowly on medium heat, in 30 second bursts. Stir each time you open the door.
Dip Oreo sandwiches halfway into chocolate, and place on baking tray (lined with baking paper).
Top with sprinkles or whatever you want to decorate with. Chill in the fridge until chocolate is hardened, -1 hour.
Enjoy these on your dessert platter, in school lunches or just on a normal old Friday.